Stacie Bilyeu In the News
- Former Springfield teacher acquitted of child molestation charges
- After judge's dismissal, prosecutors again charge Marionville teacher with child abuse
- Charges dropped against Marionville teacher once accused of abusing kid on playground
- Man charged with assault after being hit in the face by an Ozark cop
- Murder charges dismissed after years of incarceration
- Stone County jury finds local man not guilty
- Police consider 'meth gun' to find drugs
“I hired Stacie Bilyeu, and let me tell you—that was the best decision of my life.”
Put More Than 30 Years of Experience On Your Side
People Come To Us From All Over Springfield, Including Christian, Webster, And Cedar Counties. Call The Office Today At (417) 640-2370 Or Reach Out Here Online To Set Up A Consultation.
Why Choose Us?
See What Sets Us Apart
Guiding Clients Every Step of the Way
Award-Winning Trial Lawyer
30 Years of Legal Experience